- View all your Merchant accounts' transactions including amount, status, and references.
- Find specific transactions by searching based on ID, amount, or unique references.
- Filter and export all transaction information with a CSV export link emailed direct to your inbox.
- View all your Merchant accounts' settlement account balances.
- Add, edit, and disable users.
- Reset multi-factor authentication for users.
- Set user roles (permissions) to control access for others to add users.
- View the business details associated with your account.
- Edit the name and email details for the primary account contact associated with your account.
- View the details of Merchant accounts linked to your Partner account.
- View all your Merchant accounts' settlement accounts, including setting the destination account for daily transfers.
- View all your Merchant accounts' approved top-up and destination bank accounts.
- View and edit callback URLs for webhook notifications.
- Generate and revoke payments and reporting access tokens.
- Generate and revoke access tokens for integrations.
We provide different environments for testing and live payments, each with its own Partner portal. Login to the Partner portal by visiting the relevant URL +
/partner and using the credentials you registered with.
Updated about 2 months ago