Before you can begin taking payments, you'll need an Vyne merchant account.
- Contact our team and we'll be able to create your sandbox merchant account.
- Visit the sandbox Merchant portal and sign in using the credentials you registered with.
If you have received an invitation to join an existing Vyne Merchant account, you can access the account after signing in to the Merchant portal.
In order to interact with Vyne's APIs securely, each API request has to contain a valid payment or reporting token. Tokens are generated by passing an access token (key/secret pair) to a secure Vyne auth endpoint. You'll need to generate an access token in the Merchant portal.
- Click the account name in the top right of the portal, and click Settings, then click the API tab.
- Select what type of access token you require (Payments access token or Reporting access token)
- Click the Generate New Access Token button to create a key/secret pair.
Use the access token when making an API requests.
You'll need to set a callback URL. Specify a secure callback URL in order to receive webhook notifications for payment status changes.
- Click the account name in the top right of the portal, and click Profile
- Enter the URL to which you wish to receive webhook notifications in the Payment Status Change Callback URL field, then click the Update button.
Before you begin making payments, ensure you understand how to handle webhook notifications.
Make your first API request to test that you are ready to start your integration. Generate a payment token by making an HTTP
POST request to
https://uat.app.payvyne.com/api/oauth/token/ using the access token you generated in step 2.
curl --location --request POST 'https://uat.app.payvyne.com/api/oauth/token' --header 'Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded' --data-urlencode 'grant_type=client_credentials' --data-urlencode 'client_id=<payment_key>' --data-urlencode 'client_secret=<payment_secret>’
Updated 7 days ago
Now you're ready to begin integrating Vyne, choose the type of payment you wish to take.