Make payouts to consumer bank accounts that have previously made single payments to you using Vyne. A payout will initiate a bank transfer from your account directly to the bank account of the customer whom requires the payout.
Consumers receive a payment into their account from your merchant account. The consumer account must have previously paid in to your account using Vyne. The amount of the payout can be any amount, as long as the funds are available.
- The merchant begins the refund by creating a PRPR - Payout Request. The payment IDs included will be checked to ensure they are eligible for a payout.
- Confirmation of which payouts were successfully and unsuccessfully initiated will be provided in the PRPR - Payout Request response payload.
- Merchants are notified of the status of each payout using webhook notifications as it completes.
- Payouts can only be made from funds which were paid in to a settlement account.
- Payouts can only be made to bank accounts that have previously paid into the merchant's settlement account.
- Payouts are only supported for GBP payments.
- The payment ID is used to identify the bank account to which the payout should be made. Ensure that the customer can receive funds into this bank account.
- Only payments with a
PART_REFUNDEDstatus are eligible for payout.
- You must ensure you have sufficient balance in your settlement account in order to be able to fund the payout.
- Payout currency will be the same as that of the payment associated with the payment ID provided.
Before you begin your integration, make sure you've run through our getting started guide to sign up for an account, get an access token, and configure a callback URL.
Updated 5 months ago