Take single instant, domestic bank-to-bank payment. Consumers can pay using a bank transfer from their account directly to your merchant account.
Consumers are presented with a payment summary and can authorise payment with a single step.
- The merchant begins the payment initiation by creating a PIRPIR - Payment Initiation Request. Vyne interfaces with Open Banking to create a payment with the requested amount and payee details.
- Once the PIRPIR - Payment Initiation Request is created, the payment needs to be presented to the consumer in order to allow them to select a bank. A redirect URL or QR code URL returned when creating the PIRPIR - Payment Initiation Request provides a way to redirect the consumer to a Vyne hosted checkout page.
- The consumer selects their bank and consents in the hosted checkout.
- After consenting, the consumer is redirected to mobile banking (mobile bank app) or online banking (website). The consumer authenticates with the bank biometrically or using credentials.
- At the bank, the consumer is prompted to authorise the payment.
- Once the payment is authorised at the bank, the consumer will be redirected back to the callback URL provided in the PIRPIR - Payment Initiation Request.
Before you begin your integration, make sure you've run through our getting started guide to sign up for an account, get an access token, and configure a callback URL.
Updated 20 days ago
Once you're ready to begin, start by requesting a payment.